For 24/7 confidential* support, advocacy, and to discuss your reporting options, contact our Sexual and Relationship Violence Response Team at the Counseling Center at 315.443.4715.
For 24/7 off-campus confidential support and advocacy, contact Vera House, 315.468.3260.
REPORTING OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- University’s Title IX Coordinator Call 315.443.0211 or email email@example.com.
- Department of Public Safety Call 711 on a campus phone, #78 on your cell, or 315.443.2224.
- Anonymous Reporting Visit publicsafety.syr.edu or call 315.443.TIPS (8477).
- Syracuse Police Department, 511 South State Street, 315.435.3016
- New York State Police, 24-Hour dedicated hotline, 1.844.845.7269
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON SERVICES AND REPORTING OPTIONS, go to http://counselingcenter.syr.edu/sexual-relationship-violence/reporting-options.
*Confidential—your information is protected from being disclosed.